--> Download <--
* Boss mods for all raid bosses
* Colored raid warnings!
* Bars can be enlarged when they are about to expire
* Some boss mods have very advanced features like the Loatheb healer monitor which allows you to setup a heal rotation and see the cooldowns of all healers
* Synchronization system for accurate timers
* No dependencies, no embedded libraries, 100% stand-alone
* Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
* Load on demand - boss mods and the GUI are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed, e.g. the GUI uses no memory if you don't open it
* Efficient code: low memory and CPU usage
* Special effects like the screen flash and the screen shake effect to draw your attention on critical events - for example DBM will warn you when Thaddius changes your polarity
* Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
* Many bar designs to choose from, all designes are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
* Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding
* Powerful object-oriented API - you can use it to write your own boss mods!
* /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
* /dbm timer <time> <name> - starts a local timer, the time can be in the mm:ss format
* /dbm broadcast timer <time> <name> - broadcasts a timer to the raid group
* /dbm unlock - shows a movable timer bar
* /dbm stop - stops all boss mods for all players
* /dbm ver - performs a version check
* /dbm recover - tries to recover canceled timers (DBM will do this automatically after disconnects/crashes)
* /dbm spamblock type on/off - toggles boss mod spam block options
* You can use /db or /deadly instead of /dbm.
--> Download <--